bit of an extended video of t

bit of an extended video of the farm in progress

Wow some great looking trees!

@roadkill have you tried any leaves from the older trees?

@roadkill Wow you guys are all legit. I'm incredibly new to the farming side of Kratom. Just a few questions. Why do you grow the Javanica? Is it to mix with Kratom on occasion? Your Borneo, Thai, Etc. plant, were they seeds from plants actually from those regions, or are the soil conditions just mimicking their native locations? What do you mean when you say "Thai Reds"? I I thought all trees produced mostly red veined leaves, and very few younger or foliage leaves were the green/white ones. 

Thanks in advance. Sorry if you've had to answer these questions a bunch.

Very nice plantation. You're living the dream! Wish my wifey would let me fill the yard with a kratom menagerie from around southeast Asia (but she wants fruit & nut trees instead.)

Thanks for the mention at the end. I've given up on air~layering of hard to root species, like kratom, olives, macadamia,  etc.  Soft tissue propagation of small clones is easier and more successful for me anyways.  

Thanks for sharing the video. Very nice. 

@Colton kratom trees can produce all vein colors white green pink red purple. It depends on nutrients soil condition weather sun water. Even babies can do this. However they usually stick to a particular vein color when they're young. As they get older it spreads out throughout the tree

last edited by guywithtrees

@Colton sorry it took me a little bit to respond to you. All my trees came from clones except for my Kali. As far as the javanica goes... I'm growing and maintaining that because of the future possibility of kratom becoming illegal in my area. With the thought that if it did I would be the only person with a viable alternative in the area. If you look up on YouTube there's a stoner dude that did a video talking about his experiences with javanica. The way he was talking it was different but quite enjoyable. I have yet to try it as mine are still a little bit Young. I think my big ones are getting close to two years

Nice awesome arrangement there on the farm. Lots of hungry trees. Looking good.