Transhumanism -- Getting More than We Bargained for in a Vaccine

One aspect of the new crop of vaccines that hasn't been widely discussed is their use of nano-particles and gene-modifying RNA technology.

Actually, there's much more of the promoters' of these vaccines envisioned future that has not been publicly discussed and made clear. Today, I want to simply open the conversation we should be having over what promises to be a major, non-reversible change in human life for those who receive these gene-modifying vaccines.

Did you know, for instance, that there is a U.S. Transhumanist Party, with its own candidates for President/Vice-President? I didn't.

This strikes me as a deep rabbit-hole, which I don't have time to dive into, but it does seem to go off on a whole new tangent that ignores all the existing research showing that most diseases and even birth defects are the result of nutritional deficiencies, not germs or defective genes -- Epigenetics.

Ah, but there isn't the huge profit-potential in correcting the nutrient deficiencies in our mass-produced, increasingly patented-GMO food supply, so the chemical and pharmaceutical industries -- and their partners in hightech media -- would rather you not think about this.

Simple nutritional supplements and human-health-improving plants will remain the domain of Naturopathic physicians such as Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. Peter Glidden, who hold that the human body is a self-repairing organism when that body has all the nutrients it needs.

Transhumanism isn't content with being a fully healthy human. This is something we really need to talk about before we allow it to be forced upon us by vaccination with a gene-altering mRNA technology, with unknown long-term side-effects.

Another aspect of this headlong rush into forcing Transhumanism onto an unsuspecting populace is the new associated economic plan, which seems to involve using the massive unemployed population to provide biological data to give Artificial Intelligence the data base with which to more effectively market products to us -- perhaps at an emotional level, bypassing our rational faculties.

For more info on where Bill Gates and his associates want to take us, look at this discussion by Sherri Tenpenny, MD, and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., about the vast changes that are being put in place -- largely without our permission.

Continue reading "Transhumanism -- Getting More than We Bargained for in a Vaccine"

To view this blog online, visit Diabetes-Symptoms-Magic.com