I'm drying some red veined Mal

I'm drying some red veined Malaysian Kratom.... looks yummy so far...

nice! How are you drying them?

@guywithtrees drying in the greenhouse. Also trying to 'ferment' some (bentgenue?) Style. In bags, lots of sun and breeze. 

Autumnal colors rock!!!
last edited by peteypyro

unpoll (I don’t know how to make a real poll), lol:  what body part is in this photo?  

1)  elbow 

2)   knee

3)   None of the above

last edited by Laurie

when do you think you can TRY IT OUT?  I’m dyin waitin

@Laurie said:

<p>unpoll (I don’t know how to make a real poll), lol:  what body part is in this photo?  <br /></p> <p>1)  elbow </p> <p>2)   knee</p> <p>3)   None of the above</p>

maybe this helps

That’s funny!  My perception was obviously warped, seeing a whole leg next to a leaf?!!..??  HAHA

I came back later and immediately went, “duh!  More like thumb!”

Too late to remove my”poll”, lol lol 

Still looking forward to the taste test!

@Laurie this weekend, I'll try some of the partially 'fermented' red Malaysian in tea. I will report back .. 🍮

I'm almost convinced that the only way to dry this stuff is indoors keep it as green as possible

yeah, my experience is more limited but same result.  Ugly dried leaf : not very appetizing.  No offense to anyone or kratom leaves!  The love is ongoing and unconditional, ugly or not!  Ha!  

Looking forward to your posts upcoming, sweet Pete! 

Looking forward to your sampling also, @roadkill 

@peteypyro testing on sunday... tea minus 1 day and counting. Will compare with fresh leaf a few days later.

.                     🌜A Kratom autumn.🌛

So the first ‘challenge’ is today.  This will be a strained, liquid tea?  Sounds very interesting.  Make ice cubes with the leftovers if it’s even halfway enjoyable (not red bubble being suggested.  That’s more complicated.  I’ve not done it yet, being I don’t have a kitchen for my own use).  Strained tea, I can do.  Done right, it can be the most enjoyable experience for a nice day/evening.  Still subjective and unpredictable as other methods, lol.