Hey KWD. This is the last week

what vein would the seeds be coming from?

@Grealing Kratom trees do not grow one particular vein color. The veins colors can be a range between white, green, pink, red, purple. The more alkaloids in the vein, the darker the vein color. However this particular tree is a "pink vein kratom tree" much like a "rifat kratom tree". Which can be confusing, it is just what it is called.  However this is just the type of tree and this tree can grow all ranges of vein colors and will change vein colors throughout the year.  

Huh, that’s interesting. Ya I’m still learning. I like the “red veins” which help most with pain. I’ve been using it for a good 3 years, and figure I’d just buy the cow. What seeds would you recommend for me?

@Grealing  I don't put much stock into claims (hypothetical (Like "Rifat tree is going to be stronger then a Bumble Bee tree. )). To me it all matters about how the mother tree is grown. Wither that be for cuttings or seed pod or leaf. Like this particular tree has been flowering for the past 28 months straight and has been known to produce cuttings that flower as well (at 3 months old and 1 year old)