hi folks, it’s been 13 days si

hi folks, it’s been 13 days since I planted my cuttings. Do these look normal? I’ve been keeping on the lid with a little slit for minor circulation during the day, outside with indirect sunlight. At night, inside with a grow light. 

Hard to tell from the pic, but they’re not looking great. Are the tips getting brown?  Do you know what the humidity is in the tent? Were they unrooted?

@pete2000 they didn’t have roots when I received them. I don’t have a gauge, but I know it’s quite humid in the container. I left a tiny opening so they wouldn’t get too hot. This is my second attempt at trying to get these to root. I wish I could buy a small plant that’s already rooted 

@UserName

I don’t have any rooted cuttings right now but if north broward isn’t far from you I can give you a bunch of unrooted ones to play around with. 

With a light and plenty of humidity you should be able to get some rooted. 

woooh! I might do a day trip! I’m over in Collier. Thanks for the offer 👍

I used to head over there a lot, my Mom’s in Lee on the border with Collier. Once she’s vaccinated I’ll be driving over again and can bring some cuttings.

But definitely hit me up if you’re gonna be over this way. I’ve got plenty. 

mytreesoflife sells rooted cuttings from mature trees with growing instructions and sends them through the mail. Might be worth a try.