Manga da is good but…

@'Bizaro22':

7-OH is stronger than morphine and the one alkaloid that truly does resemble an opioid. Luckily, it's in such small quantities it's not a major issue. And how did I ever possibly get clean myself without "special" Kratom?

And btw, my vendor travels across the country every single night and tucks me in and reads me a bedtime story. What do you say about that Randy?  😛

To hone your point Biz…7-0H has 17X the nociception strength of morphine....

@'TheAegis':

To hone your point Biz…7-0H has 17X the nociception strength of morphine....

yes and would you like to mention the amount you have in lets say 10 grams?
It's probably smaller than a mico gram, maybe the amount that can lay of a pointed pin head

@'randy1953':

True fresh in many cases does not mean a higher potency but I'm speaking only about Kratom here. Honestly you simply won't know what I am saying unless you get a good grade of Kratom and it's fresh and sample it and then try the same Kratom even a year or more later that is also sealed properly. then you will see beyond that I can tell you no more.

_Ummm … _

I personally have to go with Green Malay , Green Borneo , and red maeng da. got to love the greens!

@'Dr.Mitragyna':

I personally have to go with Green Malay , Green Borneo , and red maeng da. got to love the greens!

I have been experimenting with the greens for keeping up with those long days and I have now added them to my list. I just have to avoid the ones that seem too energetic….i feel like I am just a little out of breath....but I agree that greens are a great addition.

Greens are my favorite. All seasoned Kratom connoisseurs know it’s diffic to say we like “green Borneo” or “red Malay” the names are just names that the farmers put on the bags. Very difficult to know if you truly get a “green Borneo” every single time even if it’s from the same vendor.

@'Krat0mL1fe':

White Borneo for me definitely comes a close second. It’s much cheaper and often referred to as the poor mans mang da. I have 7 damaged discs, I used to have 4 broken verterbre among other issues and was bound to a docs office and pain meds. When that got out Hand and was tiredness of going Ron a doc every month I researched but natural alternatives and this fit the bill! I’m med free and doc free. The white Borneo works great for pain relief and muscle spasms. Again just my experience but I’d love to hear others love to hea

This is exactly the kind of info I need, Bad discs, right hip, Been beat up by the V.A. with pain meds and want to get off so bad !!!  Wish you well, thanks a bunch !!!!

Fred, usually whites are NOT the best for pain, but everyone is different.

Exactly. Stick with greens and reds.

Yep, I'm gonna throw in with what Biz & Rob have already said … go for the Greens & Reds  :yeahthat:

I prefer reds myself.

I just re-read this whole thread and can honestly say.....I miss Randy. Hehe....

@bizaro22 said in Manga da is good but…:

I just re-read this whole thread and can honestly say.....I miss Randy. Hehe....

Gift that keeps on giving.