New Grower ✌️??

Hey all!
New Grower here. Just wanted to say hi! I have had my Indonesian clone for 4 days. Currently at 85% humidity and 85* .  
This morning, she has sprouted 2 new sets of leaves already!!
Today was her first day under artificial T5 light at 18" above the canopy for 4 hours .
I haven't used message boards in a looong time. Lol. So bear with me as I figure out all the quirks .
Looking forward to any advice! Thanks!

@'Lymie4kratom':

Hey all!
New Grower here. Just wanted to say hi! I have had my Indonesian clone for 4 days. Currently at 85% humidity and 85* .  
This morning, she has sprouted 2 new sets of leaves already!!
Today was her first day under artificial T5 light at 18" above the canopy for 4 hours .
I haven't used message boards in a looong time. Lol. So bear with me as I figure out all the quirks .
Looking forward to any advice! Thanks!

Tell you what, Lymie, you help me out with the clone that I will be getting tomorrow & I will bear with you as you get reacquainted with using a forum … ok???

All joking aside, Welcome to the forum, Lymie  :welcomewave: I get the very distinct impression we will get to know each other well. lol!

As far as advice ... runs both ways ...  😄

welcome Lymie.
Post some pictures of your plant/setup

How do I post a picture? Can I attach it or…??

@'Lymie4kratom':

How do I post a picture? Can I attach it or…??

Scroll all the way to the bottom while creating your post & you will see a bar that says "Attachments" on the right side of your screen. Click on "Choose File" (1), find your picture, click on it to "Choose" it. Then look to the left of your screen & you will see a button that says "Add Attachment" (2). Click on that to add your attachment.

I am providing a picture to make it easier …

You can embed (crosspost) it like I just did ^^^ but the instructions are a little more detailed. I will put those instructions up later.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about adding Attachemnts, ok?

Don't mind the baby gate. I have cats. Lol

Wow, Lymie, look at you go!!!
Consider me very impressed  :datsphatyo:

Looks like I am going to learn _TONS_from you, I LOV it  :shy:

Awe ? thanks! I am just learning as I go. Trying to listen to the plant and making adjustments as she tells me what she need. But thanks!

Looking good! Hopefully your in a warm climate so you can transplant outside. I remember reading from some old school rifrat growers that they will do ok in planters but the aromas aren’t that good or strong. The plants need the actual earth.

Sadly, no. I am in the North East, and due to the cold rainy snap, she hasn't been outside for long. I have read folks having a lot of success growing indoors. It will just need a more controlled environment than a typical potted plant. I believe the company I got her from is in a very arid environment, forcing potted grows also. Not an ideal environment, but she should thrive

Received my clone today & I'm off to the races. 
Here she is oob …

Nice!!!

Having some temp and humidity issues today.
After a visit to the local hydroponics store, I am going to try a air pump, stone and submersible heater. We are turning this tote into a rainforest!!!

So the bubbler did the trick! We are holding at 91-93%!!!

So I have been wanting to grow one too but boy is my thumb not green. I am in the San Jauquin Valley in Cali where the summers are insanely hot, Up to 110, sometimes for weeks) and winters can on occasion get down to as cold as 25 degrees, although that is usually a 'cold snap'. Plus with all our horses, kids and dogs, we are looking to buy a bigger place in a couple years and not sure how well transplanting will go so was going to wait till that happens so I won't have to worry about that. So my question is about price. With all your set up costs, what do you think I would spend, assuming I could plant outside once she is mature enough? I know the plant itself can run from about $180.00 and up so if I fail, well, that is substantial. but wouldn't it be lovely not to have to worry if the FDA is going to succeed at their attempts to get our leaf banned? So your total cost including your plant is about how much? Thanks in advance! And by the way, they are both so lovely!

The company I got my tree from sells clones for $89. My T5 light was on clearance for $15 are Walmart. The pump and stone we're $15 and the tote was free. So, including the clone (I won mine though) the set up would still be under $150. You don't need crazy top of the line shit

They also have very inexpensive grow tents on the Wish app. Not sure on quality, but if you need a more controlled, self contained environment

My girl is looking really good!!! 8 new leaflets already …

It only looks like four but by the time today was done the four that you can easily see had become larger & exposed 4 more!

She is a very lovely little lady … :shy:

She was a gift from a very very dear friend so She is kinda extra special to me, just wanted to add that.

Now for a little game; can you guess her name? I have said it 3 times in this post …  😄

*Biz, I know you gonna nail this way too fast, LMAO!!!

She …

@'Bizaro22':

She …

:yeahthat: Told ya so …  😛

2 days ago …

I have no idea why, but the cross-post keeps wanting to put my 2nd picture upside down. Bad enough that this one is sideways  :dodgy:

Ok, this is today …

_Aaaand … _they're sideways again but WTH, you can still see them, lol.

She is growing like crazy, soon I will feel comfortable removing the two bottom leaves that the grower cut for transport … I think She will like to be rid of them.

2 days ago …

I have no idea why, but the cross-post keeps wanting to put my 2nd picture upside down. Bad enough that this one is sideways  :dodgy:

Ok, this is today …

_Aaaand … _they're sideways again but WTH, you can still see them, lol.

She is growing like crazy, soon I will feel comfortable removing the two bottom leaves that the grower cut for transport … I think She will like to be rid of them.

Itzawist,
I know where your from and my question is what’s your plan when it’s time to transplant? Greenhouse?
Remember we read a while back that they do much better in regards to alkaloid profile when in the ground compared to pots??

Curious if you can perfect mitra plants grown in pots

@'Rob83':

Itzawist,
I know where your from and my question is what’s your plan when it’s time to transplant? Greenhouse?
Remember we read a while back that they do much better in regards to alkaloid profile when in the ground compared to pots??

Curious if you can perfect mitra plants grown in pots

I honestly haven't figured that out yet. She was a surprise gift from a friend … I didn't even know about She until She showed up on my doorstep, LMAO!!!

Considering how iffy our weather is in the winter, I may try to keep She inside, perhaps with a grow light. She just seems so delicate at this age. Thinking of getting She to a more mature stage then either have her outside with a grow tent???

I finally did relieve She of those two bottom cut leaves today tho ... I'll see hw She likes that.