AKA App Testing

@bizaro22

Hey Biz,

Fixed it so now the newest posts of a topic show at the top of the page. Let me know what you think.

Can you add a pictures section?

@will said in AKA App Testing:

@bizaro22

Hey Biz,

Fixed it so now the newest posts of a topic show at the top of the page. Let me know what you think.

Hey Will, I really appreciate the effort, but if I'm being honest, that's not quite what I was hoping for. I'd prefer it just jumps "down" to where you left off in a thread rather than re-ordering it where the newest is on top. And if I'm correct. the rest of the thread is still oldest to newest in that scenario. It gets confusing if you're trying to follow the whole thread or you want to see the history of what was posted (in order).

Before I read your post, it actually confused me so I re-sorted it. Now I'm not sure it will go back to how you had it (I don't have any more new posts to experiment with). I'll take what I can get but I'm sure there's a way to make it jump down to where you last left off without re-ordering the thread and keeping it oldest to newest.

I'm pretty sure you're also on TKF, so that's what I'm looking for if you're familiar with how it works there. Even KCF finally has that feature. No pressure.....lol!

My bad. Sites like reddit show most recent comments right under the original post and that's what i thought you were pointing at. There is a notification that you can click when loading a topic to load the last places you were at in the post, but i won't be able to easily automate that. At the very least i reverted it back to default forum behaviour. Oldest posts at top of a topic.

I like the way you have it, Will. It gives each person the ability to choose how they want the comments to show. Some people like the newest on top, some like the oldest on top. It also gives the option of sorting from most popular on down. Like I said, I like it.

Letting you know, Will, that I found an easy fix for the category's that migrated over oddly (duplicated). So, that's one nuisance figgered & handled. Everything is working really slick, Will, & to be honest, not many glitches. Looking forward to Apple finally approving your IOS App (I know they take forever!) cuz I can't wait to see it on my Apple devices (iPhone & iPad). Your Android App has been a huge hit so thanks to Apple I feeling a little left out, LMAO!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks Will. Don't worry about me. I can adjust to anything. Whatever you guys decide on works for me.

Looking great

Test test

Test test test

@dijon-evans said in AKA App Testing:

Test test test

You so funny girl, Dijon!!!

I Lovs you ...

Love you tooooo
Ugh!
My MOOD!