AKA group shutdown on facebook.

What should we be doing? Ohio board of pharmacy voted tomorrow and the groups shutdown and I haven’t heard anything from anybody about what to do or who to call. If Ohio is lost so will the rest of the country, I literally feel like Facebook has systematically separated all of us from each other and I’m not hearing anything else on this end?

What can we do to protest the FB crackdown on the AKA?

@joy-haik The AKA Board is doing everything they can to respond to this, in the meantime please check the AKA Advocacy section for ALERTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS regularly. Any actions that are needed will be posted in the ALERTS forum, ok?

@apgraphics84 said in Aka group shutdown on facebook?:

What should we be doing? Ohio board of pharmacy voted tomorrow and the groups shutdown and I haven’t heard anything from anybody about what to do or who to call. If Ohio is lost so will the rest of the country, I literally feel like Facebook has systematically separated all of us from each other and I’m not hearing anything else on this end?

In case you did not see this, there is an update on Ohio in "ANNOUNCEMENTS". Here is a link to the update ...https://akakratom.com/topic/622/update-on-ohio