I really want to grow a Kratom

I really want to grow a Kratom tree. I live in the ‘Kratom growing region’ of South Florida. Anyone willing to meet with me so I can get a live plant without putting it through the mail? Also I run KratomHerald.com and KratomCafe.com and would love to interview a Kratom nursery

last edited by guywithtrees

Hey @SpaceMarine ! Glad to see you come over! I have been on your site numerous times. I think I would be able to meet up with you I'll send you a PM. How long have you been running kratomherald.com? What got you into kratom?

I’ve been running The Kratom Herald since about December. I’ve been using Kratom for 10 years now. I was extremely fascinated with ethnobotanicals and researched and tried them all, and I found that Kratom was the best. That’s how it started at least. Now it’s become a mission to spread Kratom knowledge as far as I can since Kratom is saving the lives of people with drug addiction, chronic pain, and mental health issues, and is the only good alternative to dangerous prescription drugs. I’ve seen what drugs do to people, myself included, and I know Kratom can save those people, and it’s saved me.

i really appreciate that, it would be amazing to meet you. I watched some of your videos this morning and it would be a dream come true to see real life Kratom trees. @guywithtrees 

@SpaceMarine that's fantastic! I have seen some of your posts and dig what your going for. Keep up the good work. 

And thanks for checking out my videos. I have a big drone video I Finnished yesterday and I am working on part 2 of the 150 fresh leaf ship video. 

Would be really cool to meet up. I already pm'ed you not sure if you received it. 

welcome to the community. I did a quick search for Kratom Harold really didn't find a website for it. Do you have a link? I'm in Central Florida and have been growing Kratom for the last couple years it grows well in our area