Resin extracts of Kratom with 77.6% levels of active alkaloids may one day be available, just as currently cannabis is available as resin/rosin now...

yes, that's mostly thc you're looking at here. Cold sifted/solventlessly concentrated. 

Medically prescribed too, but I dont think my sovereign body gives a $#IT 'bout that really.

77.6 % to be exact. 

Does Kratom really need this same level of professional extraction processing? Maybe, maybe not. I like my Mitragynines to be full spectrum, balanced, organic, and not overly processed,  like food today often is.

I prefer organic home~grown leaf, made into tea or crushed, ground, sifted, and capped in 000 caps.  1 gram each.

I know is in them them. No rat droppings or hairs in mine please.  No mercury, lead or salmonella either. Please.

I dream of a day when domestic kratom is as good and competitive,  and even better, than imported product. 

And I fear the day of an Indonesian grow and export ban. I would not like to be forced back onto oxys, etc.  I wish this grew at higher latitudes but am grateful it does well in Florida/Georgia climates. 

In 2 years, many people may suffer needlessly. Kratom may not be available to them to purchase. The FDA may yet get it's dirty work done for big pharma by extorting Indonesia to ban it there and stop from exporting it.  " You better stop growing that plant or else you'll get no USA aid. No big $$$ USA AID."  Medicine can be weaponized just like the USA dollar, etc.

Way to go, Scott 'gutless' Gottlieb.  You win this round.....  to be continued guy

last edited by peteypyro