Kratom: A Leaf Which Has Bene

Kratom: A Leaf Which Has Benefited And Saved The Lives Of Countless Americans - 1,000+ Real-Life Stories Inside About How Kratom Has Helped Americans Manage Chronic Pain, Drug Addiction, & Mental Health Issues, In Addition To Peer Reviewed Scientific Studies Which Prove The Safety And Efficacy Of Kratom

I wrote this book for the sole purpose of spreading Kratom knowledge, in order to help keep Kratom legal and to educate people who could benefit from Kratom, so it is absolutely free. I can't figure out how to attach files here, or I'd simply attach the PDF, but in any case you can download the book at this link. Notably, at this link you sign the petition/memorandum to keep Kratom legal, and you have an opportunity to submit your Kratom story, which will be included in the 2nd edition of the book. Once you submit the book automatically downloads Free Kratom Book Link, 1000+ real-life stories

https://kratomfederation.com/f...

last edited by guywithtrees

great job!! Keep up the good work. This is such a great asset for the cause. 

growing furiously to prep for 2022...

Trade & import bans really BUG me!

@roadkill Indonesian export ban. Not a usa import ban, but rather an Indonesian ban on growing and export of kratom, iirc. 

2022 gives them 2 years to switch to rubber trees?